Whether your coming or going, I'll help you get there.
Whether you're seeking a new job, planning for retirement, or desiring to be closer to loved ones, there are numerous motivations for a relocation. I am here to ensure your transition is seamless and pleasant. Regardless of your current location or your destination, I am dedicated to helping you navigate the process, allowing you to focus on embracing new opportunities while I handle the logistics of getting you there.
What I provide:
- Community tours and location advisory.
- Neighborhood information packages, including schools, transportation, and much more.
- Home searches – curated based on specific needs and criteria.
- Custom market analysis and pricing.
- Market reports provide up-to-date info on the housing market by neighborhood.
I will help you prepare for the journey ahead and work to alleviate some the challenges and stressors associated with moving. You will receive a full Buyer’s packet including:
• My Guide to Homebuying, a step-by-step overview of the home buying process from pre-approval to what to expect at the closing table.
• Destination area relocation package complete with market reports, community guides and other key highlights and information of desired neighborhoods.
• Comprehensive real estate analysis based on targeted communities.
• Post closing packet that includes a list of preferred vendors & services.
Whether you are coming or going, my job is to make the process as seamless and enjoyable as possible. You will receive a full Seller’s packet including:
• My Seller Guide, which includes an overview of the home selling process and marketing strategies.
• Recommendation and coaching on the best listing price for your home that creates the most optimal market position for selling your home.
• Insight on pre-market maintenance, staging, and repairs along with a detailed checklist to guide you through preparing to sell your home.
• A strategic marketing plan with extensive online presence and exceptional branded materials to best position your home online.
• Negotiation guidance from contract to close.
• Listing reports and market reports that keep you informed throughout the process.
Available Rentals St. Johns County
Try out this complimentary search tool for a personalized and up-to-the-minute search of active listings located in St. Johns County. While other online searches take days, weeks, and months to update this search comes directly from our Northeast Florida MLS.